Time Travel Serum
A plant-based retinol alternative serum that will NOT make your skin sensitive to the sun, as regular retinols do. This is our new age-positiveserum that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, evens out skin tone, and helps improve skin elasticity by stimulating collagen-producing receptors in the skin.
The power ingredient in this serum is Bakuchiol, an oil derived from the seeds of the Psoralea corylifolia plant grown in India that's been a staple of traditional Indian Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for many years. Our formula contains: 100% pure Bakuchiol (Sytenol A), the first proven natural retinol alternative.
Paraben and sulfate free, 100% vegan, never tested on animals, and free of artificial fragrances and dyes. All ingredients are bio-degradable and naturally derived.
Time Travel Face Serum's 5 simple ingredients and how they work to improve your skin:
- Bakuchiol is a natural, plant-based retinol alternative that will NOT make your skin sensitive to the sun. It offers the same benefits as retinol in terms of reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, evening out skin tone, and improving skin elasticity, and but without the negative effects of retinol, such as skin irritation and sensitivity to the sun.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: This is a specific fraction of coconut oil fatty acid, which creates a barrier on the skin's surface, decreasing the amount of moisture loss.
- Cacay Seed Oil: High levels of Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin E, and Linoleic Acid (Omega-6). It is known for its anti-aging properties and can also provide hydration, help with skin elasticity and stimulate collagen production.
- Coco-Caprylate/Caprate: This is a skin-conditioning ingredient derived from coconut oil, which provides high hydration, excellent spreadability, and leaves a non-greasy, soft and silky texture.
- Vitamin E: Protects the skin from damage by free radicals from the environment. Also provides moisturizing properties to the skin.